male still dominates india’s mobiles internet: uc browser’s semi-annual report shows
2015-07-08 from: ucwebs
-the report gives an insight into india’s mobiles internet-
recently, uc browser, india’s no.1 mobiles browser with over 41% market share as per statcounter, has conducted an analysis of the trends reshaping india’s mobiles internet. by leveraging on its huge user base across the country, uc browser is able to offer a panorama view of the industry, as well as an insight into indian users’ mobiles behaviors.
the report shows that young and male user still dominates the mobiles internet in the country, most mobiles internet users come from rich states such as maharashtra, delhi and west bengal, 65% mobiles internet users’ device cost less than rs 10,000 but with strong desire to change a better phones. here are the detailed findings of the report.
- uc browser third most popular app in
- uc browser rolls out the biggest upda
- biggest update in two years, uc brows
- new milestone on desktop market: uc b
- male still dominates india’s mobiles
- the next killer app: ucwebs, provider
- sports/cricket apps download witnesse
- there’s a faster way to use faceboo
- cricket season review: no overdose of
- uc browser gets yuvraj singh on board